Friends of Mongolia, in cooperation with Reilly International Shipping, the Ideal Future Talks, and the Mongolian Cultural Center (MCC), will be collecting gently used clothes, books, and toys for orphans and other children in Mongolia.
This year’s donations will go to Halkh Gol, a small village in a remote area of Dornod province in northeast Mongolia. Children in Halkh Gol are in great need of basic necessities, including warm winter clothing, hats, and shoes/boots.
Clothes and Hygiene Supplies
- Gently used/new clothes for children aged 6 months to18 years, either gender, for all seasons (Mongolian winters are very cold!) No large stains or tears/rips please
- New and unopened: shampoo, conditioner, combs, and brushes
- School bags and warm blankets are greatly appreciated!
- Gently used or new, in working condition, and with no missing parts please
Books and School Supplies
- For any age, fiction, nonfiction, children’s books, coloring books, dictionaries, etc.
- Unused coloring pencils, watercolor sets, markers, etc., are greatly appreciated!
Please send all items to the address below by January 1, 2014: