**Please this position is for Mongolian nationals only, preferably based in Ulaanbaatar.**
Friends of Mongolia is looking for a new Co-Director, Mongolia. This position is VOLUNTEER, Part-time, however there is a small monthly payment.
The candidate should be Mongolian, ideally based in Ulaanbaatar.
Some duties specific for the Co-Director Mongolia:
- Overseeing and reporting on FOM’s scholarship program (Recruiting, and communicating with students, collecting records showing they are maintaining their GPA, handling issues related to scholarships).
- Monitoring FOM’s Mongolian bank account and finances and making transactions for scholarships.
- Submitting annual reports to the Mongolian government on FOM’s in-country activities.
- Attending Business Council of Mongolia’s monthly meetings.
- Gathering photos, testimonials, and success stories from programs in Mongolia whenever possible.
- Mongolian and English professional fluency
- University degree
- Experience working in NGOs, Communicating with University Staff, Tax offices.
- Experience with Administration and Financial Transactions and Transparency
- Have a vision and ideas how to grow a small NGO
- Willing to dedicate up to 2 years for this position
This position requires attention to detail, and provides little financial payment, but can be a great opportunity to build experience, connections, and help young Mongolians.
If interested, please send CV, or apply with completed Linkedin Profile, and add Cover letter/ Statement of Interest. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please title it “Application for Director, YOUR NAME”.
Deadline is September 14, 2020